Blockprinting workshop Wed 14/10 9.30am-12.30pm
- Learn to print your own fabric using traditional wooden printing blocks.
- Participants will print two metres of fabric to take home and treasure, or to turn into a unique piece of clothing or quilt.
- All equipment, including fabric, is supplied and we might even find you a cup of tea and a snack to keep you going through the class.
- Class sizes are limited to four people. If the class is not filled, it will be cancelled and your payment will be refunded. Any student cancellations cannot be refunded.
- Please leave us your phone number at the time of booking so we can send a text reminder about the class. There is a space to do this when you fill in your address details at the time of booking.
- Class will start promptly at 9.30am so feel free to turn up 5 minutes early to get your apron on. Please wear craft-appropriate clothing.