Sewing Features Workshop
At Woven Stories Studio 3/89 Norma Rd, Myaree
It's the little details that make a garment look professional. Inserting sleeves and zips, attaching pockets, and achieving the perfect dart are the features that will make or break your top, dress or pants.
Under the guidance of experienced designer, sewer, pattern maker and teacher, Sarah Ashburner, you'll learn how to master these features so they'll no longer be your downfall.
What you need to bring
- Your sewing machine. It's ideal to learn on the machine you intend to use, but if you don't want to commit to buying one yet, borrow one from a friend.
- Sewing machine manual (if you can't find your copy, download one from the internet), bobbins and toolkit.
- Invisible and regular zipper feet for your machine
- Basic sewing kit and fabric - we'll send you a list of class requirements when you sign up for a class.
Booking terms & conditions
- Our class sizes are small, so course fees need to be paid at the time of booking to secure your place. This can be done online or in person at our shop.
- If class minimums are not reached and the course is cancelled, you can choose to receive a full refund, or transfer your payment to a later class.
- If you can't attend a class due to illness, we will provide you with class notes and do our best to catch you up on your next class.