Jan and friends workshop Sun 17/7, 9.30am- 12.30pm
- Learn to print your own fabric using traditional wooden printing blocks.
- Participants will print two metres of fabric to take home and treasure, or to turn into a unique piece of clothing or quilt.
- All equipment, including fabric, is supplied and we might even find you a cup of tea and a snack to keep you going through the class.
- Class will start promptly at 9.30am so feel free to turn up 5 minutes early to get your apron on. Please wear craft-appropriate clothing.
- Covid protocols will be observed during class.